Technology Has Finally Caught Up To Schillinger
CLICK TO ENTER THE PRACTICAL SCHILINGER SCHOOL OF MUSIC
The Schillinger System is a group of technical disciplines which enable the student to compose and arrange any conceivable
type of music, with any desirable degree of originality and proficiency.-----Joseph Schillinger “Mathematical Basis of Music”
All courses are payable in 4 installments of $250.00
Click to enroll Practical Schillinger Courses
Private Lessons with Philip DiTullio are limited. Tuition is $100.00 per hour
Work on your own project or Schillinger Courses. Email Philip to discuss a schedule.
Click the course titles below for a preview to the course.
1. Rhythm Engineering This is the foundation of the entire Schillinger system.
Prerequisite to all Practical Schillinger Courses.
2. Pitch Scales Builds upon Rhythm Engineering by adding pitch scales.The student is given the control of pitches and pitch families that will evolve into melodies, counterpoint and harmony.
Prerequisite to Pitch Scales : Rhythm Engineering.
3. Harmonic Engineering Part One: Harmonic Engineering is a fresh an unique way of looking at harmony. The chains that bind have been removed.
Prerequisite to Harmonic Engineering Part One : Rhythm Engineering, Pitch Scales.
4. Harmonic Engineering Part Two: Continuing on from part one we explore strata harmony.this will help arranging and counterpoint.
Prerequisite to Harmonic Engineering Part Two: Rhythm Engineering, Pitch Scales, Harmonic Engineering-Part One, Melodic Engineering.
5. Melodic Engineering Joseph Schillinger was the first person to write a theory of melody. This controversial topic has been setting musicians on edge since Joseph Schillinger first wrote this course.
Prerequisite to Melodic Engineering : Rhythm Engineering, Pitch Scales, Harmonic Engineering-Part One.
6. Arranging and Orchestration This course takes all the lessons in Rhythm Engineering and incorporates them into the writing of complete arrangements.
Prerequisite to Arranging and Orchestration Engineering are: Rhythm Engineering, Pitch Scales, Harmonic Engineering Part One, Melodic Engineering, Harmonic Engineering Part Two.
7. Style Engineering This course teaches students to compose music in styles of today.
Prerequisite to Style Engineering are: Rhythm Engineering, Pitch Scales, Harmonic Engineering-Part One, Melodic Engineering, Harmonic Engineering Part Two and Arranging and Orchestration.
8. Theory of Composition This course puts the entire Schillinger System together.
Prerequisite to Theory of Composition are: Rhythm Engineering, Pitch Scales, Harmonic Engineering-Part One, Melodic Engineering , Harmonic Engineering Part Two, Arranging and Orchestration and Style Engineering.
Join us on Thursday evenings 7:30 PM EDT.
Become a member of the Schillinger Society: REGISTER HERE
This will generate your invitation to the lecture.
These lectures are also reccorded if you miss the live session.
Sign in at www.wiziq.com/speakingschillinger
Schillinger Society 21 Shadowbrook Lane, Unit 11 Milford, Massachusetts 01757
Email Address: Telephone number: 508-250-8396
Read our Terms of Service.